● Optimized frontal area and angle of attack of wing elements and body panels to create low drag and enhance down force capabilities using CFD virtual wind tunnel flow analysis.
● Reduced part count using interchangeable parts and simplified component design for ease of manufacturing.
● Serviceability of parts are ensured by modular designs.
● Evaluated Epoxy bond strength and bilateral strength of carbon fiber composites.
● Performed Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) for assembly parts, closure systems and body panels.
● Performed surface and solid modelling of vehicle nose cone, side pods, rear wing, under tray and front wing.
● Designed and fabricated molds with Polyurethane Form and body panels with fiberglass and carbon fiber composite.